Hi and welcome to Every.Single.Day!
I’d been thinking about writing my blog in English for a really long time but in the past, I didn’t feel ready and I still don’t feel completely ready, to be honest.
But I’m taking action because I’m one of those people who really learns best by doing something. Are you? 🙂
My personal WHY for starting this blog is to learn and share the process along the way. I’ve been through a lot of personal and professional development over the past couple of years, which have been nothing short of life changing.
Here are the highlights:
- Buying and completing online courses such as Earn1K and Zero to Launch by Ramit Sethi
- Launching Csináld Meg! and taking action (this is my Hungarian language website)
- Travelling to New York on my own and then taking more trips to the U.S.
- Getting more confident and building momentum along the way
And now here I am – being productive, reaching my goals, helping others along the way by sharing my mistakes and insights while I’m experimenting with what works and what doesn’t.
Here are the TOP 3 reasons why I’m most excited about Every.Single.Day.
1. I can inspire others to take action.
- This is my WHY and I believe there are so many people who need that extra push to get started
- I still don’t know exactly where it will lead me but I feel really passionate about helping others
2. I want to bring together friends from around the world.
- Speaking with people about the content from my Hungarian site, Csináld Meg!, has encouraged me to write in English
- The common issues that we all struggle with are why these online communities are so important
3. I’m able to honor people who inspired me along the way.
- I really want to pay forward what I’ve learned from other experts
- After testing these ideas over the last X years, I can honestly share what worked & what failed
Maybe you’re already familiar with this principle: taking small steps leads to BIG results. I’m living proof that it really works and this blog is the next step for me in my journey.
Why not join me? 🙂